The term ‘Jump Nation’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 28A Princes Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 1EQ. Our company registration number is 08430664, and is registered in England & Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information & use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Jump Nation’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
If you are unable to make your pre-booked session/event, please call our communication centre as soon as possible on 0845 609 0799. All cancellations and amendments to your booking must be made through our communications centre and are subject to the conditions set out below.
- Any cancellation made with more than 24 hours’ notice of the session booked will be eligible to a full and prompt refund via the same payment method.
- Any cancellation made between 24 hours to 1 hour prior to the start of the session booked will be rearranged for another more convenient time and date. However this booking is not eligible for a refund and will never be then eligible for a refund once moved, even if cancelled with more than 24 hours’ notice on the next occasion.
- Any cancellation made with less than 1 hours’ notice of the start of the session booked will not be refunded or moved to an alternative day or time, and any alternative session booked will be charged at the standard admission prices.
Parties & Event Bookings
See the separate Party / Events Terms & Conditions for full details.
Amendments/Cancellations Made By Us
Occasionally, we may have to make changes and cancel confirmed bookings due to circumstances beyond our control . We reserve the right to this. Whenever this occurs, reasonable attempts to contact you will be made by Jump Nation Ltd as soon as possible and in advance of your booking. You will then be given the option to either transfer your booking to another mutually agreeable time/date or receive a full and prompt refund of all monies paid to us.
Minimum Age Policy
You must be 18 years+ to make a booking on this site.
This content is subject to Crown Copyright.