Its time to #RockYourSocks
Jump Nation is launching its first ever #Rockyoursocks competition just in time for the upcoming 2016 Rio Olympics! The winning design will be produced and sold at Jump Nation trampoline parks as limited edition socks!
The challenge is to draw a design for a chance to have it produced as a winning entry! Each participant to submit one (1) new and original design.
The winning entrant will not only have their design produced and sold at Jump Nation but will also win £150 worth of Jump Nation vouchers! The runner up will receive a family pass to Jump Nation. Winners to be announced end of June 2016!
Download your sock template at www.jumpnation.com/rockyoursocks and get designing!
Your design must follow the following criteria:
- Creation of design to be simple in order to replicate easily onto socks
- Maximum use of four colours
- Solid colours only (no shading, blending or half tones)
- Design should reflect Rio Olympics theme
- Must create your design within the guidelines indicated
Midnight, 17th June, 2016
How to submit:
You can submit your entry via any of these 3 ways:
The Coach House
28A Princes Street
PR8 1 EQ
Take a photo with your phone and upload to Facebook and/or Twitter and tag @JumpNationUK with the hashtag #RockYourSocks
*Please remember to include your name, email address and mobile telephone number.
Terms & conditions
- Closing Date: Friday 17th June 2016
- Winning design to be sold at Jump Nation parks as limited edition socks
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- Entry to the prize draw is free, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, post or upload via social media channels. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The competition is inclusive and open to all ages.
- This competition is being held in the United Kingdom and operated by Jump Nation Ltd, The Coach House, 28A Princes Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 1EQ.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email, using the address supplied on the entry submission form, within 2 weeks of the closing date.
- Jump Nation will be showcasing the winning design/entries across its social media channels and website, by entering you give consent for this to occur.
2016-05-20T13:29:06.0000000+01:00 Published by Jump Nation on May 20, 2016 at 1:29 PM
Return to Blog